Summary of 90209AB
AirConCentre.co.uk is delighted to offer this unit with a free four year guarantee - giving you an additional year's peace of mind on top of Xpelair's standard three year guarantee.
This fan is designed for places where wall space is tight or at a premium, fitting an extraction system drawing air from the ceiling is the convenient and secure solution. This fan is suitable for domestic kitchens, larger utility rooms and power shower rooms. It is also suitable for light commercial applications including customer waiting areas, changing rooms, payment and ticket kiosks, smoking rooms, office kitchens, storage rooms, small meeting rooms and offices. Commercial applications include pub bars, factories, schools and shops.
This unit is flush mounted and has a white finish to blend into the ceiling décor. Behind the neat fascia there is an efficient fan which connects directly to Xflex ductwork to exhaust to the outside. This model is especially suitable for dilution applications and short duct runs. This model is also suitable for high humidity applications and has an unobtrusive flush design with finger guard protection.
- Single speed axial flush mounted extract ceiling fan with stylish circular flush design.
- Unit comes with complete integral finger guard and fly screen.
- Lightweight two piece construction.
- Moulded pre-balanced axial bladed impeller.
- Suitable for steam and condensation applications.
- Vertical spigot with 200mm diameter connection.
- Remote switch (Not Supplied)
- 329 (FID, m3/h) Extract Performance
- 91 (FID, l/S) Extract Performance
- 44 (dB(A) @3m) Sound Pressure Level
- 34W Electrical Power Rating
- 200mm Duct Diameter
- 300mm Hole Diameter
- 1.8 Kg Weight
- 4 Year Guarantee