Summary of KFR-33IW
“This product is fitted with a Panasonic Compressor”
The KFR-33lW/X1c offers an energy-efficient, economical-to-run split air conditioning system with great features making it a best in class choice. Ideal for commercial premises, hotels, clubs, hospitals and conservatories, the condenser is located outside and therefore provides quiet operation that will not disturb the internal ambience. The internal Midea unit is modern, unobtrusive and stylish and operated via a remote control and LCD display.
The unit provides double value as it also runs as a heat pump - so providing cooling in summer and heating in winter months. The KFR-33IW/X1C air con unit will give you 12000 BTU/h of cooling capacity and 12000 BTU/h of heating capacity. It is rated “A” for energy efficiency (across both heating and cooling) and uses an environmentally-friendly coolant called R410-A. (For smaller cooling capacity or smaller spaces, please see our KFR-23lW/X1C). This unit is suitable for a maximum room size of 16-30 (m2) or a maximum conservatory size or 15 (m2)
Offered here at AirConCentre.co.uk at the best price on the Web and with Next Day delivery (UK Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands). We also offer a Price Match guarantee in the unlikely event that you’ll find it cheaper elsewhere.
Additional energy efficiency is delivered through the inverter principle: the unit converts AC current to DC and so drives the compressor to work faster or slower depending on the cooling needs of your room. Once the set-point is reached, the unit will slow down and save energy costs - offering maintenance cooling as needed.
For further control, you can set the unit to heat or cool via a timer. You can also adjust the speed at which the fans oscillate to provide gentle cooling and whisper-quiet operation. A useful “Smart Air” feature recalls all your previous settings at the touch of a button - so there’s no re-programming.
The unit even includes high efficiency air filters to remove pollutants and particulates in the air. We supply with 4 metres of pipe, but the internal and external units can be separated by up to a 20 metre pipe run. Additional pipe may also be purchased from AirConCentre.co.uk. (Please Note: Additional Refrigerant will need to be added for pipe runs over 6M requiring a qualified engineer).
Max Room Size (m2): 16-30
Max Conservatory Size (m2): 15
Internal Unit Dimensions: 800 x 190 x 280 mm
External Unit Dimensions: 812 x 256 x 540 mm
Internal Unit Weight: 10kg
External Unit Weight: 34kg
Energy rating: A
Indoor Noise Level: 30-40 dB(A)
Outdoor Noise Level: 52 dB(A)
Please note, additional warranty information:
- The Compressor = 5 years warranty
- The rest of system = 3 years warranty
THIS WARRANTY IS AN EXTENSION TO THE STANDARD MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OF 1 YEAR. PROVIDED THE CONDITIONS BELOW ARE MET, THE WARRANTY CAN BE EXTENDED WITH AIR CONDITIONING CENTRE WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR OF PURCHASE.
Warranty applies to Installed systems only. Please see conditions below:
- Must be installed by qualified F Gas Engineer, with Installation Certificate & receipt.
- Must have an annual service with a valid Invoice.
- Copy of Installation Certificate and each annual service invoice must be lodged with us as soon as available to uphold warranty conditions.
- Remote control
- Adjustable fan speeds for rapid cooling or minimum noise
- Heat-pump model provides heating as well as cooling
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- A timer feature that will turn the unit on and off automatically
- High efficiency air filters to remove odours and particles
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation
- Digital display to show operational settings and temperature
- A “Smart Air” feature that will recall previous settings at the push of a button
- Power Rating (Ph-V-Hz): 1¸ 220-240¸ 50
- Cooling Capacity: 11000 BTU/h 3.2 Kw
- Heating Capacity: 11000 BTU/h 3.4 Kw
- Power Input (W) Cooling~Heating: 1110~1160
- Current Input (A) Cooling~Heating: 4.4~5.0
- EER (BTU/hr.W): SEER 5.4
- COP (W/W): SCOP 3.4
- Dehumidification: 1.1 L/h
- Indoor Noise Level 29-42 dB(A)
- Outdoor Noise Level 56 dB(A)
- Indoor Airflow (Lo/Med/Hi) 350/400/500(m3/h)
- Net Dimension (mm) Indoor (WxDxH): 790x196x275
- Unit Dimension (mm) Outdoor (WxDxH): 780x250x540
- Net Weight Indoor: 8.0 (Kg)
- Net Weight Outdoor: 29.5 (Kg)
- Max Room Size: 16-27(m2)
- Max Conservatory Size: 13 (m2)
- Connecting Pipe Length: 4(m)
- Pipe Diameter Liquid/Gas: 1/4" & 3/8"(Inch)
- Selectable Temp Range: 17-30°C
- Minimum Operating Temp (Cooling/Heating): -15°C