Summary of KFR-63IW
“This product is fitted with a Hitachi Compressor”
This Easy Fit Air Conditioning Unit (Code: KFR-63lW/X1C) has the largest capacity of the KFR range and is ideal for large environments that require significant cooling.
Despite its power, it offers an energy-efficient, economical-to-run split air conditioning system with great features making it a best in class choice.
Ideal for commercial premises, hotels, clubs, hospitals, conservatories and residential, the Midea condenser is located outside and therefore provides quiet operation that will not disturb the internal ambience. The internal unit is modern, unobtrusive and stylish and operated via a remote control and LCD display. This unit is perfect for a maximum room size of 34-60 (m2) or a maximum conservatory size of 30(m2).
The unit provides double value as it also runs as a heat pump - so providing cooling in summer and heating in winter months. The KFR-63IW/X1C air con unit will give you 24,000 BTU/h of cooling capacity and 24,000 BTU/h of heating capacity. It is rated “A” for energy efficiency (across both heating and cooling) and uses an environmentally-friendly coolant called R410-A.
Offered here at AirConCentre.co.uk at the best price on the Web and with Free Next Day delivery (UK Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands). We also offer a Price Match guarantee in the unlikely event that you’ll find it cheaper elsewhere.
Additional energy efficiency is delivered through the inverter principle: the unit converts AC current to DC and so drives the compressor to work faster or slower depending on the cooling needs of your room. Once the set-point is reached, the unit will slow down and save energy costs - offering maintenance cooling as needed.
For further control, you can set the unit to heat or cool via a timer.
You can also adjust the speed at which the fans oscillate to provide gentle cooling and whisper-quiet operation. A useful “Smart Air” feature recalls all your previous settings at the touch of a button - so there’s no re-programming.
The unit even includes high efficiency air filters to remove pollutants and particulates in the air. We supply with 4 metres of pipe, but the internal and external units can be separated by up to a 20 metre pipe run. Additional pipe may also be purchased from AirConCentre.co.uk. (Please Note: Additional Refrigerant will need to be added for pipe runs over 6M requiring a qualified engineer).
Internal Unit Dimensions: 1080 x 220 x 302 mm
External Unit Dimensions: 900 x 330 x 835 mm
Internal Unit Weight: 16kg
External Unit Weight: 65kg
Energy rating: A
Indoor Noise Level: 42-48 dB(A)
Please note, additional warranty information:
- The Compressor = 5 years warranty
- The rest of system = 3 years warranty
Warranty applies to Installed systems only. Please see conditions below:
- Must be installed by qualified F Gas Engineer, with Installation Certificate & receipt.
- Must have an annual service with a valid Invoice.
- Copy of Installation Certificate and each annual service invoice must be lodged with us as soon as available to uphold warranty conditions.
- Remote control
- Adjustable fan speeds for rapid cooling or minimum noise
- Heat-pump model provides heating as well as cooling
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- A timer feature that will turn the unit on and off automatically
- High efficiency air filters to remove odours and particles
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation
- Digital display to show operational settings and temperature
- A “Smart Air” feature that will recall previous settings at the push of a button
- Model No: KFR-63IW/X1C
- Power supply (Ph-V-Hz): 220-240V~50Hz¸ 1Ph
- Power Rating (Ph-V-Hz): 1¸ 220-240¸ 50
- Capacity Max BTU/h (Cooling) Kw: 24000 / 7.0
- Capacity Max BTU/h (Heating) Kw: 24000 / 7.6
- Power Input (W) Cooling~Heating): 2180~2100
- Current Input (A) Cooling~Heating: 10.0~9.6
- EER (BTU/hr.W): SEER 6.1
- COP (W/W): SCOP 3.8
- Dehumidification L/h: 2.6
- Indoor Noise Level dB (A) (Max) Hi/Med/Lo: 42-48
- Outdoor Noise Level dB (A) (Max): 58
- Indoor Airflow (m3/h) (Hi/Med/Lo): 1050 Max
- Max. Current Rating (A) Fuse Rating (Type D): 10
- Net Dimension (mm) Indoor (WxDxH): 1080x220x302
- Unit Dimension (mm) Outdoor (WxDxH): 900x330x835
- Net/Gross Weight Indoor (Kg): 16
- Net/Gross Weight Outdoor (Kg): 65
- Max Room Size (m2): 34-60
- Max Conservatory Size (m2): 30
- Connecting Pipe Length (m): 6
- Pipe Diameter Liquid/Gas (Inch): 3/8″ & 5/8″
- Selectable Temp Range °C: 17-30
- Minimum Operating Temp (Cooling/Heating) °C: -5/-10
- Automatic Restart after Power Failure: Yes
- Automatic Refrigerant Leak Detection & Self Diagnosis Systems: Yes