Heat Recovery Unit For The Home Using a Compressor & Giving Fresh Air LD800 by Ecor Pro. Gives 80 litres of dehumidification if required.
Ideal for larger homes or smaller guest houses from to 8 Bedrooms. A much more energy efficient solution than PIV air systems. LD800 energy is conserved as is latent heat from the air humidity meaning that the dehumidifier can be over 250% efficient.
Internal parts can even cope with dehumidification needs of changing rooms, small spas and pump houses. Industrial grade components.
Water condensate is gravity drained away or can be pumped away with a condensate pump (not provided). Wide range of ducting options that will suit any home.
Built with a wide variety of uses. Designed for mounting in a loft hatch of a home and drawing in humid air from specific rooms such as bedrooms, bathrooms and other areas such as laundry rooms.
The LD800 can be used in conjunction with central air heating or air conditioning systems already in the home. Fan only option allows air to be circulated without drying but filtered by the HEPA type filter acting as a whole home air cleaner.
Right Size - Designed to fit through a loft hatch an cope with dehumidification needs of larger homes 80 litre dehumidifier.
HEPA Type Filter - The dehumidifier has a HEPA type filter that can take out pollen particles from the air of the home as well as dust.
Easy Repair - Easy access to key parts from the top cover and configure the heat recovery ventilator for ducting from the metal duct flanges.
On Four Adjustable Feet - Often slung from beams on acoustic hangers or on rubber matting to dampen any compressor sounds from the home.
Single Fan Speed - The fan can be operated separately with a thermostatic controller or simple switch (not provided) to add a summer function to the LD800 heat recovery ventilator. Comes with 2 x 250mm flanges & 1 x 150mm flange
Power Supply - 220V supply 50Hz
Auto Reset - If there is an interruption to the power supply, the dehumidifier will resume automatically controlled by the humidistat (not provided) and the thermostat.
Drainage- Gravity drained. Can be used in conjunction with condensate pump if needed (not provided)
2 Meter Power Cord - In the UK, If placed near to water supply the plug should be removed and hard wired to a fused splash proof power socket. This product should not be used from the lighting circuit in the loft space only ring main.
- 80 litres Per day Maximum water extraction
- UNIQUE BRITISH DESIGN
- 225% efficient retaining heat from the home & introducing fresh air
- Running energy also is conserved
- Dehumidification at AHAM conditions up to 90 pints
- Adjustable fresh air inlet for up to 100 m3/hr fresh air
- Pollen filter that is easy changeable
- Fan only operation for summer use
- Rotary compressor using latest technology
- Hard or even flexible ducting around the home
- Can work together with central air system
- One 250mm room inlet & one 150mm fresh air inlet
- Two 250mm outlets option one or both can be used
- Water drainage via standard connector (3/4″ or 1.9 cm)
- All metal construction on 4 removeable levelling feet
- Able to be ceiling hung on acoustic hangers (not supplied)
- Coated for use in harsh enviroments even in swimming pool areas
- Optional remote humidistat & fan control (not supplied)