The KFR-55LlW/X1C-M EASY fit Low-Wall air conditioner is are specially designed to be installed on a dwarf wall in conservatories in both the domestic and hotel, bar, pub sectors. Installed here, it will give you a cost-effective, energy-efficient way of heating your conservatory - plus you’ll notice an improvement in air quality with the KFR-55LlW/X1C-M’s high-efficiency air filters. Due to the nature of its venting, It can also be installed under a ceiling - where standard air conditioning units would suffer in performance.
It is designed for conservatories of up to 25 metres squared. When used in standard rooms it will heat and cool and environment of up to 45 metres squared.
The air conditioner comprise two elements - an internal and an external unit. The internal unit is fitted to a metal mounting plate on a wall in the room to be cooled, while the external unit is situated outside the building. The two are connected using copper pipe.
The external unit, or condenser¸ removes the heat from the room and dissipates it outside, along with any condensation that's built-up in the system, while the internal unit provides cooling.
This is a truly flexible, modern air conditioning option as the KFR-55LlW/X1C-M EASY fit Low-Wall air conditioner will switch to heating mode in the cooler winter months.
Available here at Energybulbs.co.uk at the best price on the Web and with free delivery. The unit also includes a timer that will turn the unit on and off automatically and so reduce your running costs. A digital display to show operational settings and the current temperature of your room. And, just to make life easier, a “Smart Air” feature that will recall all your previous settings at the touch of a button.
Indoor Dimensions (mm): W1068 x D235 x H675
Outdoor Dimensions: (mm): W8450 x D320 x H700
Cooling Capacity: 18000 BTU/h
Heating Capacity: 18000 BTU/h
Weight indoor/outdoor: 25/40 kg
Noise Level: indoor/outdoor: 42/51 dB(A)
Please note, additional warranty information:
- The Compressor = 5 years warranty
- The rest of system = 3 years warranty
THIS WARRANTY IS AN EXTENSION TO THE STANDARD MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OF 1 YEAR. PROVIDED THE CONDITIONS BELOW ARE MET, THE WARRANTY CAN BE EXTENDED WITH AIR CONDITIONING CENTRE WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR OF PURCHASE.
Warranty applies to Installed systems only. Please see conditions below:
- Must be installed by qualified F Gas Engineer, with Installation Certificate & receipt.
- Must have an annual service with a valid Invoice.
- Copy of Installation Certificate and each annual service invoice must be lodged with us as soon as available to uphold warranty conditions.
- Remote control
- Adjustable fan speeds for rapid cooling or minimum noise
- Heat-pump model provides heating as well as cooling
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- A timer feature that will turn the unit on and off automatically
- High efficiency air filters to remove odours and particles
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation
- Digital display to show operational settings and temperature
- A “Smart Air” feature that will recall previous settings at the push of a button
- Model No: KFR-55LIW/X1C
- Power supply (Ph-V-Hz): 1Ph~220-240V~50Hz
- Power Rating (Ph-V-Hz): 1Ph~220-240V~50Hz
- Capacity Max BTU/h (Cooling) Kw: 18000 / 5.3
- Capacity Max BTU/h (Heating) Kw: 18000 / 5.3
- Power Input (W) Cooling~Heating: 1620~1410
- Current Input (A) Cooling~Heating: 7.4~6.5
- EER (BTU/hr.W): 6.2
- COP (W/W): 3.8
- Dehumidification L/h: 2.5
- Indoor Noise Level dB (A) (Max) Hi/Med/Lo: 42
- Outdoor Noise Level dB (A) (Max): 51
- Indoor Airflow (m3/h) (Hi/Med/Lo): 900 Max
- Max. Current Rating (A) Fuse Rating (Type D): 8
- Net Dimension (mm) Indoor (WxDxH): 1068x235x675
- Unit Dimension (mm) Outdoor (WxDxH): 845x320x700
- Net/Gross Weight Indoor (Kg): 25
- Net/Gross Weight Outdoor (Kg): 40
- Max Room Size (m2): 25-45
- Max Conservatory Size (m2): 25
- Connecting Pipe Length (m): 5
- Pipe Diameter Liquid/Gas (Inch): 1/4″ & 1/2″
- Selectable Temp Range °C: 17-30
- Minimum Operating Temp (Cooling/Heating)°C: -7 / -15
- Automatic Restart after Power Failure: Yes
- Automatic Refrigerant Leak Detection & Self Diagnosis Systems: Yes