Please note it is only the front face plate which is black gloss.
“This product is fitted with a Hitachi Compressor”
We’re proud to be selling this Easy Fit Air Conditioning Unit with our extended guarantee* (Code: KFR-56YW/X1C) as it offers an energy-efficient, economical-to-run split air conditioning system with great features making it a best in class choice from UK market leaders, Air Conditioning Centre.
The KFR-56YW/X1C offers an energy-efficient, economical-to-run split air conditioning system with great features making it a best in class choice. Ideal for commercial premises, hotels, clubs, hospitals, conservatories and residential, the condenser is located outside and therefore provides quiet operation that will not disturb the internal ambience.
The unit provides double value as it also runs as a heat pump - so providing cooling in summer and heating in winter months. The KFR-56YW/X1C air con unit will give you 18000 BTU/h of cooling capacity and 18000 BTU/h of heating capacity. This unit is suitable for a maximum room size of 25-42(m2) or a maximum conservatory size of 20(m2).
Offered here at Energybulbs.co.uk at our highly competitive prices, with a Free 2-3 Day Delivery (UK Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands). it's also backed by our price match guarantee.
The KFR-56YW/X1C even includes high efficiency air filters to remove odours and particulates in the air. For further control, the unit has a timer feature that will turn the unit on and off automatically. The useful “Smart Air” feature recalls all your previous settings at the touch of a button - so there’s no re-programming. This unit is also supplied with 4 metres of connecting pipe.
Internal Unit Dimensions: W900 x D215 x H292 mm
External Unit Dimensions: W850 x H605 x D295 mm
Internal Unit Weight: 14kg
External Unit Weight: 40kg
Energy rating: A
Noise Level: 42-55 dB(A)
- WiFi Control
- Refrigerant R410a gas
Please note, additional warranty information:
- The Compressor = 5 years warranty
- The rest of system = 3 years warranty
THIS WARRANTY IS AN EXTENSION TO THE STANDARD MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OF 1 YEAR. PROVIDED THE CONDITIONS BELOW ARE MET, THE WARRANTY CAN BE EXTENDED WITH AIR CONDITIONING CENTRE WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR OF PURCHASE.
Warranty applies to Installed systems only. Please see conditions below:
- Must be installed by qualified F Gas Engineer, with Installation Certificate & receipt.
- Must have an annual service with a valid Invoice.
- Copy of Installation Certificate and each annual service invoice must be lodged with us as soon as available to uphold warranty conditions.
- Remote control
- Adjustable fan speeds for rapid cooling or minimum noise
- Heat-pump model provides heating as well as cooling
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- A timer feature that will turn the unit on and off automatically
- High efficiency air filters to remove odours and particles
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation
- Digital display to show operational settings and temperature
- A “Smart Air” feature that will recall previous settings at the push of a button
- Model No: KFR-56YW/X1C
- Power supply (Ph-V-Hz): 220-240V~50Hz¸ 1Ph
- Power Rating (Ph-V-Hz): 1¸ 220-240¸ 50
- Capacity Max BTU/h (Cooling) Kw: 18000 / 5.1 (5.5)
- Capacity Max BTU/h (Heating) Kw: 18000 / 5.2 (5.7)
- Power Input (W) Cooling~Heating: 1580~1440
- Current Input (A) Cooling~Heating: 7.2~6.6
- EER (BTU/hr.W): 6.1
- COP (W/W): 4.0
- Dehumidification L/h: 1.9
- Indoor Noise Level dB (A) (Max) Hi/Med/Lo: 42-46
- Outdoor Noise Level dB (A) (Max): 55
- Indoor Airflow (m3/h) (Hi/Med/Lo): 850 Max
- Max. Current Rating (A) Fuse Rating (Type D): 7.2
- Net Dimension (mm) Indoor (WxDxH): 900x215x292
- Unit Dimension (mm) Outdoor (WxDxH): 850x295x605
- Net/Gross Weight Indoor (Kg): 14
- Net/Gross Weight Outdoor (Kg): 45
- Max Room Size (m2): 25-45
- Max Conservatory Size (m2): 25
- Connecting Pipe Length (m): 4
- Pipe Diameter Liquid/Gas (Inch): 1/4″ & 1/2″
- Selectable Temp Range °C: 17-30
- Minimum Operating Temp (Cooling/Heating)°C: -5 / -10
- Automatic Restart after Power Failure: Yes