The EASY fit KFR-74QlW/X1C Inverter ceiling cassette air conditioner comprises two elements - an internal unit and an external unit and incorporates a highly-reputable Toshiba rotary compressor. Cold air is distributed through efficient oscillating vanes. The KFR-74QlW/X1C is ideal for large offices and other commercial premises - typically, the internal unit is sunk in to the false ceiling where tiles are removed. As a modern inverter unit - the KFR-74QlW/X1c can switch from cooling to heating mode at the touch of a button on the remote control (also included).
Therefore, in one slimline package you can solve your heating/cooling/dehumidification and ventilation needs. The KFR-74QlW/X1C is designed for rooms of between 34 and 60 metres squared.
Available here at Energybulbs.co.uk at the best price on the Web and with free delivery. The internal unit is fitted into the ceiling in the room to be cooled¸ whilst the external unit is situated outside the building. They are connected using six metres of pipework, cable and other parts (all included, with a wall-bracket and extra pipework available as extra options).
The external unit¸ or condenser¸ removes the heat from the room and dissipates it outside¸ along with any condensation that's built-up in the system¸ whilst the internal unit provides cooling. In this way, the unit also functions as a dehumidifier.
The unit also includes a timer that will turn the unit on and off automatically and so reduce your running costs. A digital display to show operational settings and the current temperature of your room. And, just to make life easier, a “Smart Air” feature that will recall all your previous settings at the touch of a button.
Your air quality will noticeable improve, too - the ceiling unit includes high efficiency air filters to remove the odours and particles that exacerbate allergies and make rooms feel “stale”.
The KFR-74 a plug-and-go unit - which means you can start controlling the temperature of your office, home, gym, hotel or club instantly. This unit is perfect to use in a maximum room size of 34-60m2.
Outdoor Dimensions: (mm): W845 x D895 x H335
Cooling Capacity: 24000 BTU/h
Heating Capacity: 26000 BTU/h
Weight indoor/outdoor: 18/40 kg
Noise Level indoor/outdoor: 24/53 dB(A)
R410a Refrigerant gas
Please note, additional warranty information:
- The Compressor = 5 years warranty
- The rest of system = 3 years warranty
THIS WARRANTY IS AN EXTENSION TO THE STANDARD MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OF 1 YEAR. PROVIDED THE CONDITIONS BELOW ARE MET, THE WARRANTY CAN BE EXTENDED WITH AIR CONDITIONING CENTRE WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR OF PURCHASE.
Warranty applies to Installed systems only. Please see conditions below:
- Must be installed by qualified F Gas Engineer, with Installation Certificate & receipt.
- Must have an annual service with a valid Invoice.
- Copy of Installation Certificate and each annual service invoice must be lodged with us as soon as available to uphold warranty conditions.
- Remote control.
- Adjustable fan speeds for rapid cooling or minimum noise.
- Heat-pump model provides heating as well as cooling.
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air.
- A timer feature that will turn the unit on and off automatically.
- High efficiency air filters to remove odours and particles.
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation.
- Digital display to show operational settings and temperature.
- A "Smart Air" feature that will recall previous settings at the push of a button.
- 3 years manufacturers warranty.
- Power Rating (Ph-V-Hz): 1¸ 220-240¸ 50
- Cooling Capacity: 24000 BTU/h 7.3 Kw
- Heating Capacity: 26000 BTU/h 8.0 Kw
- Power Input (W) Cooling~Heating: 2180~2100
- Current Input (A) Cooling~Heating: 10~9.6
- EER (BTU/hr.W): SEER 6.5
- COP (W/W): SCOP 3.8
- Dehumidification: 2.6 L/h
- Indoor Noise Level (max): 43 dB(A)
- Outdoor Noise Level (max): 54 dB(A)
- Indoor Airflow (max): 1780 (m3/h)
- Net Dimension (mm) Indoor (WxDxH): 840x840x245
- Unit Dimension (mm) Outdoor (WxDxH): 845x695x335
- Net Weight Indoor: 24.0 (Kg)
- Net Weight Outdoor: 53 (Kg)
- Max Room Size: 34-60(m2)
- Connecting Pipe Length: 6(m)
- Pipe Diameter Liquid/Gas: 3/8" & 5/8"(Inch)
- Selectable Temp Range: 17-30°C
- Minimum Operating Temp (Cooling/Heating): -15°C