The Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon SELV Timer & Pullcord Response Fan is perfect for use in kitchen, utility and bathroom/toilet applications.
The continuous running TP model incorporates an adjustable overrun timer. This adjusts the time the fan will continue to run on boost after the LS connection has been deactivated. This is also the run-time period for the pullcord.
It has a constant volume dMEV unit with switched live (LS) and innovative digital display. Quiet running and with high pressure development, the response fan is best in class.
Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon SELV has Boost activation - if the light switch turns On and Off within 3 minutes, the Boost will not activate. No more disturbing the family if the bathroom light is turned on during the night.
It has comfort control - offering a more relaxing environment to the homeowner, the Lo-Carbon Response features a delayed start option which is selectable at installation and allows the homeowner to enjoy a quiet, peaceful bathroom for up to 20 minutes before the Boost activates.
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 190x45x190mm
- Voltage: 220-240
- IP Rating: IPX4 & IPX7
- Colour: White
- Timer: Yes
- Water extraction rate: 6l/s to 13l/s
- Hole Diameter: 98
- Mounting: Wall / Ceiling
- Pullcord: Yes
- Trickle speeds: 6l/s to 13l/s
- Building Regulations Approved: F&L Compliant for intermitted or continuous use, System 3 Continous Mechanical Extract
- Reduces your carbon footprint, uses up to 87% less energy
- Meets current Building Regulations Approved Document F & L for intermittent or continuous use
- Protected against low energy lighting circuits
- Efficient long life DC motor
- Datalogger as standard on all models
Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon SELV Timer & Pullcord Response Fan Boxed Assembly